Monday, February 19, 2007

Email Trouble

Hi folks. We're still doing great but are having trouble with our email. This computer won't allow us to send messages. So bear with us, we can't use yahoo!.

I need you, Mom Rowaan, to do me a favour. Could you please email a man by the name of Terry. He's a beekeeper in Alberta. Just let him know I have no email so that's why you're writing him and tell him I don't want any packages from NZ. Ask him to send the check back to me. Let him know I'll contact him as soon as I can. Thanks a lot mom. His email address is terry@highriver.net.

To the rest of you, you'll have to be patient with us. Sorry.

talk to you all soon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brian and Erin The email was sent to Terry at 4p.m. our time. I hope that it works. Keep Surfing love you both MOM

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brian I just got an email from Terry. Cheque is in the mail. Love you both Mom

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin and Brian:

It sounds like you are having a real tough ending of your adventure!!! Good luck Erin with your boogie board.

Love Terri and Cynthia

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home